Some call it the elixir of the gods and goddesses and some simply call it joe. That delicious cup of coffee that brings you back to life in the mornings and gives you a kick to finish off the final hours of your workday. For some reason I am so indulged with it that I even take pictures of it! Not some pictures but a good collection of them. I love to drink coffee, in all its delightful varieties and flavors. In my case, brands or cups do not make a difference, I enjoy them all. I have combined this love for coffee with my passion for photography. I am not a professional photographer but rather an amateur apprentice. For some reason I had the need to convey my feelings for coffee in my pictures. I wanted to share that passion and enjoyment when I drink my coffee. Sometimes it is the moment that makes that coffee so special. Sometimes the person you are enjoying that coffee with and the conversation that takes place during that moment. One might think that there is not good coffee at that roadside café, but good company makes that coffee so delightful, as well. 

 


I decided to present you with my coffee collection. They are all from various places and times in my life. If I had time and remembered each cup, I would have a delightful story to tell for each one. Some might be sad. Nevertheless, sometimes a good cup of coffee and a friend are the only therapy. When people say let us go for a cup of coffee, they really mean I need to talk to you, I need some advice. That comforting first sip of coffee helps you start that difficult conversation. On the other hand, some joyful moments require a joyful coffee. If you are active, have an enjoyable time and you want to put the cherry on top, you get coffee. You order yourself a nice Frappuccino or a coffee full of flavor to savor the moment, as you continue your day sipping down the moment. This might sound like a coffee commercial advertisement, but it is just a coffee lover trying to describe the feeling of enjoyment of coffee. I also like to share my delightfulness for coffee in my photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog